For both modern day and veteran chefs alike. It is one of the best pasta recipes, containing one of Greece’s golden culinary delights, avgotaraho!
- 1 packet of spaghetti No.6*
- 25 slices of bottarga (avgotaraho)*
- 8 tablespoons olive oil (Zakynthian)*
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Freshly ground Himalayan salt*
- Freshly ground pepper (Gordons)*
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet.
Very thinly slice the bottarga (avgotaraho) and toss in the lemon juice and olive oil. Drain the spaghetti and add the bottarga (avgotaraho).
Sprinkle with the lemon zest and plenty of freshly ground pepper. Serve immediate!
Add freshly chopped parsley.
Avgotaraho can be prepared in the morning and keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready for use.
See Also :