A deliciously quick and easy salad!
- 200g smoked salmon royal fillet, thinly sliced*
- 2 avocados, finely chopped, with a squeeze of lemon juice to stop them blackening
- 125g baby rocket, washed and chopped
- 30g flat parsley leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 60g lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard*
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 4 tablespoons olive oil*
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
Heat the honey until slightly warm, add the lemon, mustard and olive oil and mix thoroughly with a whisk
In a large bowl add all the herbs, avocado and spring onions and mix well. Place the smoked salmon royal fillet slices on the top and pour over the dressing. Serve with freshly ground salt and pepper.