Select Salmon House has successfully imported knowledge, quality and the tasteful delights of smoked salmon to the Greek market.
Following the tradition of Scotland’s leading faculties and collaborating with the most traditional houses in Scotland, Norway and Ireland, it has established itself as an eminent representative of quality smoked salmon.
Respecting the art of the Scots, we apply our expertise in hand slicing the smoked salmon. This guarantees the taste and freshness and gives our customers absolute satisfaction.
The Smoked Salmon of Select Salmon House
Scottish Smoked Salmon
Smoked slow and carefully over oak wood
Norwegian Smoked Salmon
Smoked in old stone furnaces, the fish is hung by its tail next to one another and mildly smoked over beechwood
Irish Smoked Salmon
Smoked with the same precision and care to maintain the flavour as of 150 years ago
Gourmet Smoked Salmon
A selected piece of Scottish salmon, authentically cut by hand into portions on demand. See Original Scottish Slicing Technique
Some nutritional information about salmon
- Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the risk of thrombosis and prevent hardening of the arteries
- The fatty acids in Omega-3 helps the resistance against the action of free radicals (cancer)
- It is rich in magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin A and B
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) – low density lipoprotein
- It has antioxidant properties and is a good source of protein and albumin
- It contains a nutrient call DMAE which tightens muscles
Quality has a name
Select Salmon House
Call us now for a phone order