It’s amazing what a little truffle oil can do to these heavenly, crisp, oven-baked fries!
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 40 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 50 MINUTES
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into
- 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons white truffle flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed Ranch, for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with truffle olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
3. Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
4. In a large bowl, combine fries and garlic.
5. Serve immediately with ranch, garnished with parsley, if desired.